Welcome to a digital world! The web, television, mobile phones… The digital age is here and we have to learn how to use it to the fullest potential. Reality is that people prefer watching video to reading because it helps them save time and consume essential info faster. It’s time for showmanship. They say a picture is worth a thousand words; a good video can be worth thousands in sales. And no, it doesn’t depend on the size of your business!
Here are some statistics data from different professional institutions about the efficacy of video content in marketing. You can draw your own conclusions!
- Forrester Research found that web pages with a video somewhere on them have a 50 percent higher chance of landing on the first page of Google’s search rankings
- Cisco predicted that 70 percent of mobile data traffic will consist of video by 2016
- Videos are 4 times more engaging than static content
- 82% of marketers confirmed that video marketing had a positive impact on their business*
- 60% are using video for email marketing*
- 84% are using video for website marketing*
So your potential customers are looking for video. Give it to them!
Of course, that doesn’t mean that if you put some videos on your page you can relax and wait for the money to start rolling in. You need to plan and execute at a high level to make your videos worth it for you and your customers. You should think about some things as you start to build your video marketing strategy. And we will tell you how to create it properly in our upcoming posts!
We know that, as a small or medium business, you’ve got a thousand and one things to do. Very often, you lack the time for anything besides supporting your ongoing processes. We are here to help you every step of your way! We will show you how you can use video to drive traffic, leads, and sales.
*Source: 2013 Online Video Marketing Survey & Business Video Trends Report